So, the other day I was backing out of my garage and noticed what I thought was either a really large worm or a baby snake coiled up and sleeping on the driveway. For those of you who don't know, I am terrified of snakes. I decided to take care of it while I was protected in my car. So, I kept backing up and going forward over the area where the snake was sleeping. I am sorry to say that it took a few tries before the snake was squished.
Well, when I went to pick up Chase and Tyler from Lisa's house. She mentioned to me that Chase kept running over caterpillars with his tricycle and he wouldn't just squish them once he kept going back and forth over them tell they were completely squished.
I just busted out laughing and told her about the story of the snake. So, she decided to read the Hungry caterpillar book to the preschool and collect some caterpillars and wait for them to turn into butterflies to help Chase to stop squishing them. Haha. I still don't see what the big deal is aren't there enough bugs in the world. :)
my boys
15 years ago



5 comments:
LOL :)
Very funny! I love how they have to imitate everything we do...and I totally agree with you, there are plenty of bugs that squishing a few won't hurt a thing (besides the bug being squished of course).
hahaha Love it. I can totally picture him running over the catapillar again and again. :) Thanks for sharing.
Kate, that is so hilarious! I love that you not only backed over the snake (or whatever it was), but did it a few times just to be sure. Best thing I've read in a long time...
I laughed out loud again and I knew the story! I can totally picture you both being very committed to your squishing!
Post a Comment