5.15.2008

Fun with Grandma Jackson's Slide

Last saturday, we decided to get out Grandma and Grandpa Jackson's slide. We borrowed it for Ty's party but it was too cold to use on his birthday.

Chase was so excited we couldn't keep him inside the whole day. He even started to cry when we finally had to put it away. It was very traumatic for a two year old. :)

Tyler and Chase loved racing down the slide together, almost every trip down the slide they went at the same time.
I love the smile on Ty's face. He is really enjoying himself.

Chase even got daring enough to go down face first and backwards.


Everything is definitely better when there are TWO.

5 comments:

Jenna said...

I can't WAIT until you all are down here! I bet they were having a blast on the slide, wish we had a slide! It's roasting here!

Brittany said...

Fun Fun Fun.....that looks like some serious fun. Thanks for posting the pix.

Eric and Jill said...

They are so cute and can just never get enough of that slide.

Sister Christie said...

That slide looks like so much fun. Loved the joy in the faces of Tyler and Chase. Thanks for sharing the pics. What fun!

Anonymous said...

Cuteness, I can't believe that Chase went down head first. What a cutie! Tyler wow what smile, they were totally having fun. Can't wait for y'all to come down.