Today during quiet time, I found Tyler sleeping sitting up surrounded by his Transformer toys and had to grab the camera. He just must have been super tired cause he didn't even lay down. He kept doing the head bob thing while I was taking the pictures too. I wish I had it on video. I could have made my own Pepsi commercial. He always seems to sleep with his mouth down turned into a little frown too. Sooo cute!
He's so dang cute. Nah, you just caught him when he was dreaming that he had to leave G&G house, so sad. He took a nap in the rocking chair while he was here. He must be going thru a growth spurt, or it's summer and lots of hard play just tuckers him out.
He looks so young here with his little frown! You guys packed yet?! I've gotta see more of those cute boys you've got! Love you tons! Give Tyler a HUGE hug from Aunt Jenna!
Wife to a great guy and mother to two beautiful boys. I love my family and it really is all about my boys for me.
Photography is an OBSESSION of mine too. I love taking photos and capturing memories.
Recently Chase and I were headed home from Redding and on the long drive home Chase explained to me how we would have to turn around and go back if there were a dragon in the road. I said "no, I would just fight it." To which he replied, "but you don't have a sword daddy." "I know," I said, "I would just use my bare hands." After a short moment he declared, "But daddy, you don't have bear hands."
4 comments:
He's so dang cute. Nah, you just caught him when he was dreaming that he had to leave G&G house, so sad. He took a nap in the rocking chair while he was here. He must be going thru a growth spurt, or it's summer and lots of hard play just tuckers him out.
He looks so young here with his little frown! You guys packed yet?! I've gotta see more of those cute boys you've got! Love you tons! Give Tyler a HUGE hug from Aunt Jenna!
it looks like he was playing and they just fell alseep.. I wonder how people can sleep like that I have to have my bed to sleep.
I'm with you Britt I need a bed to sleep.
Post a Comment