6.24.2008

Tagged!!!

What is his name? Ryan Harper
How long have you been together? 6 years 11 months.
How long did you date? 5 months, 1 month dating, 4 months engaged
How old is he? 30
Who eats more? Ryan definitely eats more, but if I didn't worry about my weight, I think I could out eat him.
Who said I love you first? He told me he loved me first on our 1 month anniversary, which also happened to be September 11, 2001.
Who's taller? Ryan is 6'7, so he is definitely taller. I love it cause I can finally where heels!!!!
Who can sing better? Ryan, he plays guitar too!! This is what sealed the deal for me!
Who is smarter? Tough one, I would have to say Ryan because he retains more of what he learns. I just dump all knowledge after the test.
Who does the laundry? ME
Who pays the bills? Definitely ME! He had a probationary account when we were first married because he needed to learn some money management skills before I could handle sharing accounts. :)
Who sleeps on the right side? Not sure, depends which way you look at it.
Who mows the lawn? Ryan, he is really good at yard work.
Who cooks dinner? Hmm...dinner what's that?
Who drives? Ryan does, I hate driving. Although, he is the CRAZIEST driver ever.
Who is more stubborn? ME, Ryan is really easy going.
Who kissed who first? He kissed me first, but he asked first.
Who proposed? He proposed at a beautiful park by a pond.
Who has more friends? Ryan is super shy so i would probably say I have more friends.
Who is more sensitive? It's a toss up. I cry more, so I guess that means I am more sensitive.
Who has more siblings? Same, we both have 3 brothers and sisters.
Who wears the pants? Hmm...I think this question is better left unanswered

I tag Kevin Williams (April), Brett Young (Brittany), Mike Brunt (Chelsea), Eric Berg (Jen), Steve Fink (Summer), Eric Jackson (Jill) and Logan Jackson (Shauna)

6 comments:

Xana said...

You think Logan's gonna do this? You'll have to call him first and inform him and then tell him how to logon.

Kate said...

You are supposed to the answer the questions about him. :)

Xana said...

Got it...on kid mode, can't think outside the box right now...not that I ever did.

Anonymous said...

My sis-in-law was the same with the whole sharing accounts thing!! heehee I remember you cooking a great cheesy rice casserole dish one time, so what's with the, "Dinner? What's that?" answer?!? :)
Cute. -Ems

Eric and Jill said...

So I have to laugh because it must be a family thing because Eric asked before he kissed me too!

Chelsea said...

Okay Kate, I did it.