Eight TV shows I love to watch (in no particular order)
1. Dancing with the Stars
2. 30 rock
3. CSI
4. Cold Case
5. The Big Bang Theory
6. The Office
7. NCIS
8. Gossip Girl
Eight things that happened yesterday
1. Slept in (Ryan was home in the morning and got up with the boys)
2. Tyler started school again (back on track)
3. Posted a blog
4. Edited some pictures
5. Went to Spirit Halloween store to buy accessories for Ty's costume
6. Helped Tyler with homework
7. Laundry
8. Watched Dancing with the Stars
Eight favorite places to eat (in no particular order)
1. Ernestos
2. TGIF
3. In & Out
4. IHOP
5. Cheesecake Factory (Dulce de Leche cheesecake is the BEST!!!!)
6. Kent's (tri-tip sandwiches)
7. Grandpa Fink's house (when he makes Tri-tip or Fajitas)
8. Logan's Roadhouse
Eight things I'm looking forward to
1. Halloween (I am so excited to see Ty and Chase in their costumes)
2. Thanksgiving (I love getting together with family)
3. Christmas (my favorite holiday)
4. More sleep
5. Having baby #3 (this is not an announcement)
6. Tyler and Chase playing sports
7. Ryan finishing school
8. Girl's night out with Jenna
Eight things on my wish list
1. Canon 24-70mm f/2.8L
2. Mac book
3. Baby #3 (not trying yet so don't get excited)
4. Travel to Hawaii & Bora Bora or anywhere tropical
5. Financial market to go back up (i don't want to live through a depression)
6. Sell the house in Redding and make enough for down payment on another house
7. Canon 50mm f/1.4L
8. Pedicure
People I tag
Emily, Rachel, Momma Fink, and Jenna
my boys
15 years ago



3 comments:
Fun blog...I guess Lexie worked her magic? I'll be waiting for an announcement,(I know it may be awhile, but I'll still be waiting!) and I'm with you on wishing to travel somewhere tropical!
Hey you listed having a baby twice...how am I not supposed to get excited?!
We are definitely sistas! 'Cept 30 Rock? and Logans Roadhouse? Those are Ryan influences no doubt!
Can't wait for our Girls Night Out!
If a depression comes....say goodbye to your wish for Bora Bora! Perhaps Tijuana? ;)
Post a Comment