10.06.2008

Halli and Tyler {Cousins are the Best!!!!}

Halli and Tyler were adorable together this past week. Their conversations were absolutely hilarious. I seriously laughed my head off as I snapped these pics while they just chatted away. I really wish Halli lived closer so they could hang out more.

I don't know what it is about cousins. But I definitely have fond memories of hanging out with my cousins at family reunions or wherever. These pictures just make me miss hanging out with all my cousins. So, here is a shout out to all you wonderful Fink cousins Josh, Gabe, Rachel, Ben, Tyler, Phil, Marie, Jake, Jordan, Janelle, Tanner, Courtnee, Ashliegh, and Chellcee. Thanks for making growing up as a Fink so much fun.

Tyler is screaming "No" just in case any of you were wondering. :)



April thanks for making the trip out to St. George and Cali with three kids. I know the trip over and back wasn't easy. :)

6 comments:

Sister Christie said...

Kate, I loved the shots of Tyler and Halli and you are right - cousins are the best! I loved spending time with my cousins even if they were older than me and I was the "tag along" -- at least they let me tag along most of the time. Great pics and wonderful memories!

Jenna said...

I LOVE the pics Kado! You're SO talented! I love the hug and the one of the two kids sitting on the fence with their backs to you! I love the light and the color... really great job. I loved haning out with my cousins too... even if I was the lame older cousin :-)

Ryan Jackson said...

Great job on the Pictures Babe! You really are getting great in the editing room. Nice shot of the hug, by the way. It really is sad that they have to live so far away. But it's even worse for Halli, because not only does she have to live far away from Tyler, she has to live in Texas. Poor Halli, poor poor Halli.

Mommy Madness said...

Hey Kate, I found you while I was blog surfing. Your kids are SO CUTE!! I love that my kids have cousins their ages, too. (I've had each of my babies at the same time as one of my sisters.)... This is Audrey (from Redding).

April said...

haha ryan! Kate, those are adorable pics, and it was so fun to hang out with you guys. I love that those two can always pick right up where they left off, and become fast friends again so quick. It would be way fun to be closer together and see each other more often. Once a year is a little too long.

Ryan and Rachel said...

Those are such sweet pictures!