

Grandma Fink brought bubbles so the kids could play while we waited in line. She was a hit not only with Ty and Chase but all the kids standing in line. We started calling her the "bubble lady."
The only character Chase wanted to meet and get a picture with was Buzz Lightyear. :)
Tyler screamed "that was awesome, I want to do it again" after every ride. He was soo fun to take to Disneyland. He said his favorite ride was Splash Mountain. He liked the Matterhorn alot too. Ryan really wanted to take Tyler on Autopia. Tyler liked it but said, "he didn't get to race enough."
This was the last ride of the day for the boys. Grandpa said Chase did really well when he was concentrating on it but otherwise Grandpa had to help because he thought they might jump the track.
We rode the Disneyland train to the main exit. We were obviously totally exhausted.

On the tram to the parking garage Chase pretended to shoot at Grandma with his licorice gun. Don't worry Grandma was only "wounded."
Thanks Mom and Dad. I don't think we would have had nearly as much fun without your help.



3 comments:
Man, I missed out! I HAVE to go with you guys next time you go! It's SO much more fun when you have little ones with you! It's like seeing the park through their eyes! Everything is a wonder! It's awesome!
Way to go, Bubble Lady aka Grandma Fink! The lines cane be SO long, good to have bubbles to distract!
Funny Tyler's expression is the same as mine when I get off every ride!
Love the pics once again!
I'm so excited - wow am I really the first one to respond to those great pics of Disneyland. I loved them all and what's more, I loved the opportunity to go with my daughter, her husband and those wonderful little grandkids. I loved it, I loved it, I loved it. It was so much fun to be able to have that opportunity to go to the "Happiest Place on Earth" with you! PS Thanks for "editing" the pics of me -- I look great :)
We want to take AJ there for his 4th birthday next year. It looks like sooo much fun, I can't wait!
Post a Comment