My beautiful niece Peyton:

We had a great view of this beautiful hot air balloon from right outside the house. It was fantastic and the kids loved it.
My sweet little niece Sexy Lexie Rexie:
Peyton: again :)
This is Maggie, Ryan's cousin:
Grandpa Logan and Peyton:
Tyler:
Tyler and Halli(my niece):
Halli:

I promise to try and get up the rest of the pictures by the end of the week. Well, that is the goal atleast. :)






4 comments:
I LOVE the pictures of Lexcie staring at the camera with the saturation decreased. Really beautiful. My FAV has to be Chase looking at the hot air balloon. Really nice perspective. Can't wait to see more pics! I'll have to come over and see them instead of waiting!
Loved the pics Kater. I agree with Jen as one of my favs would be the one of Chase looking out at the hot air balloon. Way cool. Looks like you had a great time in St. George! I liked the one of Lexie where you highlighted the bow and they were lighter in color. Great work and good job, little photographer :)
Kate, you're pictures were amazing. I loved how you did the coloring on all of them.
these pics are beautiful! I love Chase with his slick hair, too. Sooo cute.
Post a Comment