10.04.2008

Yumm, Yumm...Jelly Belly Factory Trip

Since April and her girls are in town, we have been trying to find fun things to do. Ryan suggested driving to Fairfield to visit the Jelly Belly factory. So, on Friday, we all headed to Fairfield. :) I think the kids had a blast. And I learned some interesting Jelly Belly history. :) I didn't know that Ronald Reagan put them on the map. I guess, he really enjoyed his Jelly Bellies. He would always have them at important governmental meetings. As soon as Ronald Reagan was elected President, and his favorite treat was discovered by the media, Jelly Bellies were difficult to get your hands on because they became so popular. Here are some fun pictures from are visit to the Jelly Belly Factory.

Sweet Peyton :)

Halli :)








4 comments:

Xana said...

That was a fun place to visit...really it was more fun to just watch the kids run around like wild indians, so hyped up on sugar. K' I have to really work on taking pictures of moving targets, everyone of my pics turned out blurry. I'm so happy to see yours are perfection.

Kate said...

Mine weren't quite as sharp either. I think the problem was the lighting wasn't great; so I probably should have used a flash or increased the ISO...

Trial and error, I guess. :)

Sister Christie said...

I loved looking at the pics of the Jelly Belly Factory. The pics of the kids were great. I especially liked the way you lightened the pics of the girls and the pic where Tyler was holding a jelly belly was great. I think the pics I liked best were the ones of Chase all in a row. Good job, Kater. Keep up the great work -- love looking at your site!

Jenna said...

Looks like you had a blast at the Jelly Belly Factory! Those kids sure had a fun week! St. George, Disneyland, the Jelly Belly Factory! Wish I had their life this week! Love the pics Kate! Indoor lighting is always tricky... I HATE flash and indoors, its hard to get with not using it (on moving targets).