11.14.2008

Bored Boys {Solution}

I haven't really felt like doing much of anything lately. I have just been dealing with my fair share of trials. :) I guess, Heavenly Father thinks it is time for me to learn something. Anyways, the boys have been a little bored...


So, I decided to give them some chocolate....


The chocolate led to this...

Tyler got in on the action a little late. I think he was concerned he might get into trouble for jumping off the dresser onto the bed. Not today. :)

Chase, of course, had to jump off the dresser too...

End result...


I LOVE these two little boys. I couldn't be prouder of Tyler. He is doing so well in school. He reads now!!!! Chase is a delight. I LOVE being his mother. I guess, it isn't easy to stay depressed when you start to remember all of your blessings. :)

7 comments:

Jenna said...

AWESOME post! I love the pics of them flying through the air! The bored shots are great too! Way to tell a story with pictures! Dude Tyler got some AIR!

Brittany said...

Sorry that you are being tried lately, that always sucks. Yous boys sure look good and are cute as ever. Can't wait to see them in a few weeks.

April said...

I'm with Jenn, love the pictures of them flying through the air! It's amazing how easily they are to entertain, if only we can stop what we're doing and think of something. Not easy to do when other things are on our minds, sorry for that. Hope things get better soon!

Anonymous said...

Chocolate is always a good solution!! SO funny...the kids going nuts on the beds! :)

Sister Christie said...

Kate, the pictures are awesome. Tyler and Chase initially looked bored out of their gourds....and then the fun begins! Yeah for chocolate! The pictures of Tyler and Chase jumping off the dresser reminded me of the bounce water slide and how they would fly through the air. These boys are truly precious and I count my blessings, too.

Sarah McM said...

He can READ?!? Sheesh.

Xana said...

LOL...HAHAHA...That's so funny, your narrations and photo layout truely tell a story, even on the most mundane days.
We always hear..."And this too shall pass..." and wonder what idiot thought that up? But it's true and it will. Know you're loved.
Call anytime you are up to bowling, I'm getting pretty good as long as those gutter guards are up. :)