12.15.2008

My baby is three!!!!!!

Chase turned three!!!!!! We celebrated his birthday on Sunday. Grandpa Fink cooked his famous tri-tip and we had green cupcakes and ice cream for dessert. Birthday guests included: Grandma & Grandpa Fink, Grandma & Grandpa Jackson, Aunt Shelley, Aunt Jenna, Uncle Steve, Aunt Summer, Ethan, and Bella. It was a full house.

Tyler was very helpful unwrapping presents but Chase didn't need too much help this year.

Grandma and Grandpa Logan came out for the celebration too. :) Shauna always does a fantastic job wrapping presents.

Chase really loves his bowl with his name on it. Thanks Great Grandma and Grandpa Steenblik. He didn't even want pancakes this morning because he wanted to eat cereal out of his new bowl.

Ethan, Chase's cousin(along with Uncle Steve, Aunt Summer and little Bella), came to his party too. Chase and Ethan play great together. Chase really likes his new animal encyclopedia.

Chase now goes to bed really well because he loves sleeping in his new sleeping. Wish we had thought to get him it earlier. Great present Mom and Dad. :)

We got Chase a the tool workspace. We thought it might keep him out of my makeup. :) Check out his Chase's new shirt on the right in the next set of pics. Chase got some much needed new clothes thanks to Aunt Jenna.

I think he loves hammering the best...

He looks super focused on making a wish and blowing the candles out.

Unfortunately, Chase had to give it one more try. It wasn't for lack of trying though. :)

I think he had a little help on the second go...you can see a pair lips on the right side of the next picture. I think the lips belong to Ethan. Thanks Ethan for giving Chase the little extra help he needed to blow out the candles. :)

Chase enjoying his green cupcakes. I don't know why but Chase loves green. I asked him what he wanted for his birthday and he said he just wanted green presents. :) Maybe, he meant recycled!?!

9 comments:

April said...

Happy Birthday Chase! That's crazy, time flies WAY too fast! He's a cutie, and it looks like he had a fun birthday!

Brittany said...

Happy Birthday Chase, I can't belive your three already!

Sorry I forgot to call, the move has kept us pretty busy.

Xana said...

It was a fun birthday, I certainly had fun with the boys they're too cute for words. HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHASE

Julia said...

They grow so fast. Your boys are so cute! Kate you look so good. What is your secret missy? I hope you are having a nice holiday!
p.s. I have had some major internet problems so I haven't been able to post comments. Finally got it fixed.

Eric and Jill said...

How fun for Chase, recycled presents...society would be proud. Three years though, that's getting so big!

Anonymous said...

I really like that cupcake idea...the display too. Wowee...your littlest is three?!? Any...plans....um...for....something....soon? heeheee :)

Sister Christie said...

It was so fun to watch Chase opening his presents and to then turn around and show each gift to the group! I loved the green cupcake tree. Chase is growing too fast -- Happy Birthday, Chase. I love you very much!

Jenna said...

Chase is the CUTEST kid ever! I can NOT believe he is 3!!! I loved that you got him to display his presents. I don't think Tyler was as willing to give up playing with his presents long enough to display them! I loved the green cupcake tree and they were YUMMY! Mmmmm! Feliz cumpleanos Chaser!

P.S. I'm with Emily on the somethin' in the works;-)

P.S.S. My word verification is dompo...hehe!

Jenna said...

FYI- I misread the tagline the first time. I thought it said "my baby number three."