On Tuesday night, I got to have a much needed Girls' Night Out with my friend Crista. We had planned to see a movie or go to dinner. However, Crista really wanted to go to the Roseville Galleria Mall to do some shopping. I was a little hesitant because Ryan and I have really been trying to SAVE money; so, the easiest way for me to do this is to just avoid ALL MALLS!!! lol.
Anyways, we headed to the mall and I, of course, found these totally cute camo shoes at the pumpkin patch and they were on SALE($12ea)!!!! Long story short, I bought the boys the shoes. What did you expect!?! I don't have self-control that is why I avoid the MALL!!! It was so nice to have a Girls' Night Out, even if I spent a little money. Here are some pictures of the boys new shoes. :)







4 comments:
Pretty darn cute, those boys, not the shoes! They could be dressed in grubs or rags and they would still be cuties! hehehehehehe
Actually didn't you still save money? The shoes were cheaper than dinner!!!
I LOVE the pics Kate! Black and white is the BOMB! Great job!
Good point Brittany!!!! I wish I had thought of that angle. :)
Post a Comment