2.17.2009

There is Sunshine in my Soul today...

I wish I had a picture to accompany this story. On Sunday, on the way to church, I caught a glimpse of Chase rocking out(head banging) in the rear view mirror. It was a 3 doors down song, so who could blame him. I just chuckled to myself and that was that or so I thought...

Well, during the Sacrament meeting, the choir sang 'There is Sunshine in my Soul Today.' And I look over and Chase is totally rocking out again. I mean he was head banging/rocking out so hard that I thought he was going to hurt himself. hahaha. Ryan and I could hardly contain the laughter and I am sure that the choir thought we were laughing at them. We almost had to excuse ourselves from the meeting. Oh well, it was just too funny. He is such a little character. :)

4 comments:

Jenna said...

I would be head banging to that song too. He's so funny!

Xana said...

I can see it now...."The Single Ward" CD playing and rocking out.... Certainly can't fall alseep in church to that music, maybe Logan should attend with Chase.

Sister Christie said...

Pretty cute story and I was even there and missed all the action! Where was my head? Or eyes? Asleep? No way! -- Chase is a charmer!

Brittany said...

Hahaha what a funny kid. Love to hear about his spunkiness!