Chase is still my baby...and I adore him. I haven't a clue what to do about the "thumb" or the "blanie" as Chase likes to call his blue blanket. I guess, we will have to put some sort of orthodontic contraption in his little mouth to make him stop eventually...
I just can't get over his beautiful blue eyes. He was flirting with a girl behind us in sacrament meeting today and her mom leaned in and whispered to me, "you are going to have your hands full with that beautiful boy." Scary right?!?! He is only three!!!!! And he is still my baby and isn't ever going to grow up!!!!





8 comments:
That is the greatest shot of his eyes open with that blanket. Yeah good luck with the boy-crazy girls!
How cute that he wraps his blanie around his head!
Beautiful eyes in that shot!! That blue in the blanket is gorgeous next to his fair skin and bright eyes!
So sweet!! Ava has a blankie she is super attched to in that SAME material but in pink!ramon
He is darling. I love that he and Ty both wrap their blankets around their heads. As afar as the thumb sucking, Britt gave her fingers up when she went into Kindergarten and Eric was 7 or 8 when he had the "Rake" put in.
Wow I sucked my fingers that long.. you never told me that.
Chase is such a "beautiful" boy - I love the color of his eyes and they match his blue "blanie". He is looking forward to his next birthday and I asked him how old he would be and he said two. When I told him that he would be four he got mad and said no he would be two on his next birthday. Hmmmm, maybe he will stay your baby forever! :)
These pictures are so sweet, Kate. His eyes are ridiculous!
Post a Comment