8.12.2009

janelle

Here is just a preview of some senior portraits I shot on Monday night....
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I will try to get through the rest of the pictures this week and I will most likely post on my photography website.

6 comments:

Sister Christie said...

Wow, Kate, really cute shots of Janelli. She is just beautiful and I love all of the pics you took of her. She looks like the beautiful model that she is! You caught her personality in the shots as well. A great addition to your photography blog. Congrats on the great shots!

Jenna said...

Really beautiful shots Kate. I like the one on the stairs the best. Really unique shot!

Ryan and Rachel said...

Kate...thank you so much for taking senior pics for my sister! She absolutely loves them! You are so good and have pure talent in what you do. Thanks again!

Eric and Jill said...

Those were excellent pictures! I loved how the poses were so unique and gave lots of different views. Very impressive!

Sandi said...

I followed the link on facebook and must tell you that these pics are so cute! I am Jana's friend, by the way, not just some crazy stalker person :) I loved looking at your photos, you are very talented!

Summer's Blog said...

I think these are awesome!! I love the one with her lying down and I love the b&w one with her in front o fth ebricks. Ilove your use of color (like the red curb against the yellow bldg) and texture. I think you really have an eye for background and poses and making the person look great. YOu are a really talented photographer.