9.07.2009

just a teaser...Rachel and Mano's Wedding

Photobucket

I had the opportunity to shoot a wedding for my friend Rachel this past weekend. It was a lot of fun. This is just a little teaser...I will post the rest of the pictures on the photography blog soon hopefully. :)

4 comments:

Sister Christie said...

Beautiful pic Kate of the bride putting the ring on the groom's finger. Loved it -- you got a great shot there. You definitely captured the moment with that one! Can't wait to see some more. I am undoubtedly "teased" -- more, more, more -- Please!

Jenna said...

That's perfect Kate! I'm glad you were able to get that... the light looks perfect. I'm excited to see more!

Eric and Jill said...

Kate, if you put up a teaser you have to put up the rest the pictures too! I keep checking back every day wanting to see how the others turned out and nothings there yet! THe excitement is building and my patience is already far spent...

Kate said...

sorry jill, the bride and groom are on their honeymoon and I don't think it is right to post the rest of the pics since they haven't even seen them yet. :(