We headed to the pumpkin patch with a million other people this past Saturday. I don't know where the boys got the idea that they would be riding in the cart.
But that just wasn't going to happen...
We found a really fun pumpkin patch in Elk Grove this year to go to. The boys had a blast and we actually enjoyed ourselves too. :)
One of the boys favorite things to do at this particular pumpkin patch was to ride on the horse swing creatively made out of tires.
I just love the perspective on this next shot but Tyler looks a little bored...
They even had a petting zoo, which the boys LOVED!!!!!
Chase got something in his shoes, doesn't he look concerned/worried?!?
What a beautiful boy. I love his Superman shirt it reminds me of my little brother. Stephen used to have superman pjs that he adored and would run up and down the hallway pretending to fly, screaming, "up, up and away."
And after all of the fun, we left with some great pumpkins to carve.
And I found the cutest little hand crafted witch in the little craft store. I love it!!! Sorry, don't have a picture of it though. :(













3 comments:
That pumpkin patch looks way better than the one I saw around here. The boys are looking so grown up, aren't they supposed to stay my little nephews forever?
What a sweet pumpkin patch! We don't have many around here -- within 20 minutes -- that are actually pumpkin patches on grass. Ours are on old parking lots. :( We have to drive a good 40 minutes for a farm.
Your boys are so cute. Love the Superman shirt too; Luke has Superman pj's. They are too fun.
Wow, Kate. Love the pics - surprised that Elk Grove has a cool pumpkin patch :) Looks like fun. Love the "perspective" pic, too, and the blue of Chase's eyes -beautiful boys, beautiful pictures. Glad you had fun! Much closer than Apple Hill and it looks like more fun, too!
Post a Comment