Chase turned 4 on December 13, 2009. We had a bunch of family over on the 12th to celebrate. It was a lot of fun and Chase enjoyed all of his presents especially the two huge buzz lightyears. Ty and Chase couldn't wait for everyone to arrive. They were sooo excited. Tyler kept asking me how long till the party. I would tell him 2 hours, 1 hour, 30 minutes, etc....
Chase loves star wars and was extremely happy that Aunt Jenna gave him a new figurine. I don't know what the character's name is but I am told he is a bad guy.
Uncle Brett and Aunt Brittany got Chase a Bakugan, which was accompanied by an excited "OOOOHHH" and "AAAAHHHH" from the boys. I actually think they are pretty cool too. Grandma Jackson took this last picture to document what the boys should be able to make with the legos gifted to Chase by Aunt Jenna. I think this is the only time that we will have the correct/enough pieces for this though...







3 comments:
It goes so fast!
And I love the boys sweaters! They look so cute!
Merry Christmas!
I love the boys looking out of the window. When I bought the legos I wasn't thinking they would have SO many small pieces! Oh well, live and learn...Happy Birthday Chaser!
Darling pics, Kate. So glad to be a grandma to such a wonderful boy as Chase. It was fun to watch him open his gifts. I love the pic of the boys looking out the window also and the sweaters add to the pic as well. Love the pic Shauna took and with so many pieces it will be amazing if they are able to build another car like the one Jenna created for Chase!!!!!
Post a Comment