Sooo, I realize that this is another post with pics just of Chase, but Tyler was busy learning to play solitaire with his Dad and didn't want in on the picture taking fun. Tyler and Chase attended a birthday party at Chuck E Cheese this morning and the purple glasses came in the goodies bag they brought home. Chase is sooooo adorable and willing to take pictures...he loves to come over and check out the pictures with me on the viewfinder too.
Chase gave me hundreds of butterfly kisses today and loved hearing me laugh when it tickled my cheek. Chase always seems to be able to melt my heart.
Tyler is learning sooo many things lately. He is amazing. I love that when we read family scriptures he can participate by reading too. He gave another talk in primary last Sunday and didn't even need help. It makes me a little sad that he is getting so independent but it seems that he has always been my little independent guy.
I know this next picture has a unique focus, mind you it was entirely on purpose :), but Ryan loved it so I thought I would go ahead and post in anyway.
I love my two little guys. They make my life interesting and fun and they continually amaze me.
Sorry, I haven't been as consistent about posting. Working full time and raising two active little boys tends to takeover and leave me little time for blogging. But I really do enjoy blogging and I will try to make more time to do it. I do love reading everyone else's blogs though. :)







4 comments:
Yea for a ne post!!!!
Your boys are so handsome,I love seeing pix of them, since they are my ONLY nephews!
Darling!!! They are most precious.
Chase is adorable! Can't believe how cute he is! And he's getting so big!
Love the last pic - has to be my favorite! - love the color of the photo - wish I could do something like that!!!! It must take forever to achieve - well, cool shots and an adorable model! Love the purple glasses - great prop! :)
Post a Comment