8.11.2010

reminiscing...

Photobucket

I haven't blogged in forever. And I was just looking through some old photographs of Tyler when he was about 1 year old and found this one. I honestly can't believe that I have a 2nd grader. Time does seem to be going faster as I get older. What an adorable smart little boy I have. Love you Tyler!

4 comments:

Jenna said...

Really he couldn't be any sweeter! I love that boy!

Vinshiloh said...

Yesterday, when I picked him up from school and as we walked across the school ground, he wanted to hold my hand. I know those days are numbered, but I love every minute with the little guy.

Sister Christie said...

I guess my comment got lost in cyberspace! I love the pic, Kate. Tyler's eyes were beautiful then and are beautiful now! Tyler is such a joy to be around. Love that boy! It's fun to reminesce - that's kinda what I did with your dad's slideshow for his 60th!

Chelsea said...

Aww, Kate, he's so cute! Love your boys. By the way, you need to blog more.