Tyler is officially done with preschool. He attended school at the Early Education Center at Shasta College. It was kind of funny because when people would ask him where he went to preschool he would say Shasta College. Then the parents would always ask me if he was really going to college and I would have to explain that they had a preschool out there too. I can't believe he will be starting Kindergarten in the Fall. He might even be starting as early as July depending on what track he gets. He had a lot of fun running around with his gang of friends one last time.

He just decided to stop in the middle of the slide and put his leg up like this.

Tyler's first protest. Actually, it was an alphabet parade. They put on marching music and marched around the park holding up their letter. I have no idea what the girl in front of Tyler is doing she just looks funny in this picture.
2 comments:
I can't believe Tyler is getting so OLD! He looks absolutely adorable in his camo gear! Viva Alfabeto! Can't wait 'til you're down here! (do I sound like a broken record or what!) I'm SO excited! Tyler looks SO grown up! Better tell him to stop it. He can't grow up... at least not SO fast!
Cute! He's getting so old! He's so adorable Kate. I love that he went to "college."
Post a Comment