6.20.2008

Chase being Chase

Chase is sooo Chase. He loves to wear his Daddy's hat. I think it is really cute that he wants to be like Daddy. Imitation...the best gift Chase could give his Daddy on Father's Day!!!

This is Chase's latest funny face. He learned this one from Grandma Jackson. :) Don't worry we think it is cute too.


Aunt Jenna snapped all these pictures on Father's Day. Thanks Jenna. These pictures are PRICELESS!!!!!!!

9 comments:

Sister Christie said...

I love those pics of Chase. He is so photogenic and he is growing up way too fast. Get all the pics you can while he and Tyler are young!

Jenna said...

Looks good Kado! It's not fair that your kids are SO cute! They need to spred it around to the other kids in the world! I just want to squish 'em!

Jenna said...

He looks like an American Eagle ad (hehe)! You better watch out Kate! You might have your hands full with this one!

Brittany said...

Cute pictures. Jen is a very talented photographer, I have to photoshop all of mine.

April said...

He is a total doll! Gotta love some good close ups, I only wish I had someone nearby taking such cute pictures of my kiddos! You're so lucky to have Jenn there! He looks awesome in Ryans hat too!

Xana said...

Beautiful boy. I suppose he wouldn't really want to hear that when he's older. Bytheway, why do I get the credit for the face? Isn't it possible he taught me first? :)

Kate said...

LOL. You were in the clear Shauna...til Logan ratted you out!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Such handsome little things!! I think Chase looks so much like his dad in that hat.

Anonymous said...

Hi Kate,
I got your e-mail about adding sending you an invite to my blog, (now that it is private) but you didn't give me your e-mail address. :) So, when you get a minute, either e-mail it to me or add on comment onto this w/ your e-mail address.
I check out your blog from time to time too. :) Your boys are adorable!!! Makes me want one. But the rate us Williams's are going, I forsee more girls in our future. :)