I have had a rough week. Renters moved out with 5 days notice, car trouble, etc. So, I went to youtube.com to try and find this video. I saw it a while back. I can't remember exactly when I saw it first; however, it always seems to make me happy. :) The first time I saw it I laughed so hard I pretty much fell on the floor. It is quite entertaining to see someone so dedicated to their lipsync. Anyways, I am sure that most of you have seen this video all ready. However, I just thought I would share it again cause maybe you need a laugh too!! Enjoy!!!
Make sure to pause my blog playlist before you play or you will have dualing songs. :)
I think my fav part is the eyebrow thing. So funny!!! I love it!!



5 comments:
LOL, that's funny, That would make a great work out song. So sorry about all the junk going on, why do things always show up in bunches? Hope you have a fun 4th anyhow.
What happened with your renters? That sucks that they are moving out so soon and with such little nottice. Very Funny Video though. Hope things look up for you.
Not exactly sure why they are leaving. They say it is because their dryer didn't fit in our laundry room. We offered numerous solutions to fix the issue; so, I think there is more to it than the dryer. I can't really logically figure it out, which is why it is so frustrating. :(
http://youtube.com/watch?v=muP9eH2p2PI
This guy got to hang out with Weezer because of a silly little video. Not a bad deal.
I'm with you Kate, the eyebrow part is the BEST! I laugh every time I watch this!
Post a Comment