So, we made it to the new splash park in Elk Grove. I am continually amazed at all the fun things we are finding to do in Sacramento/Elk Grove. Chase was a little wary of getting wet at first. Tyler just ran right in, he loves the water.

Chase and I just watching Tyler have FUN.

They also had a fantastic regular park right next to the splash park. Chase loved the slide and Tyler loved climbing on the "spider webs"(that is what Ty called them).

They sure are active little boys and LOVE LOVE LOVE to be outside. :)

I didn't notice until we got home and reviewed the photos that Tyler was under this water umbrella with a girl. :) Chase, finally, jumped under the umbrella too. :)

Tyler said he needed to "exercise," so he jumped on this odd little contraption, pictured on the right below.

Chase had to be just like his big brother. So, he headed out onto the "spider webs" too. He looks a little intimidated, as he looks up to where Tyler is sitting.



They have sooooo much fun together most of the time. :)

Ryan snapped this shot of Chase and I just before we left to come home. The boys wanted to get all wet one last time before leaving.
7 comments:
Wow Kate you are getting really good at your photography, I might have to get some tips from you.
REALLY AWESOME pics Kado! What a beautiful day and light! How gorgeous are your kids!?! I'm starting to get really jealous of your photo ops!
The Splash Park looks like soooooo much fun. Chase and Tyler just had happy faces. The pics you guys took were outstanding and Kate great editing jobs, too. Loved the umbrella pic especially and the one where Chase is on the spider web looking at Tyler above. Hopefully, I'll get a chance to watch all the fun in person before it gets too cold -- the way the weather is today -- it seems that fall is in the air though.
I agree - What great photography, you make any event look so spectacular, who'd want to miss out. I love your subjects, they're so good looking, I hope you don't mind if I copy those pics.
Don't you wish you could jump in it all with the kids?! I do. I'm so happy to have had a great evening spent with you and the family! We were saying how nice it is having everyone in the area pretty much. :) Hope we do it again real soon.
These pictures are SOO cute. The one of them running with the smiles actually made me a little teary!
I can't believe how much Tyler looks like a Fink. Chase is beautiful too. Looking at these pictures makes me excited for Eli and Ezra in a year or too (right now Eli is mostly just a lump and Ezra mostly just scares him).
Post a Comment