He wasn't really being the most cooperative model. :) So, most of the pictures I shot were of him looking down at his book. :)
This picture is of a bouquet of flowers that Ryan got me(mind you they didn't look like this when he brought them home). I am just not very good a taking care of anything living. :) So, these flowers didn't stand a chance.



4 comments:
I love the one of Chase looking down at his book. He really seems to be in to it. As always his blue eyes are hypnotizing! Great job with the pics Kate.
I need to learn how to use the manual mode on my camera, so far I've only been shooting on auto... I'm too scared to try. Your pics look great, even the flowers. Shheesh Ryan, next time maybe pick something a little more fresh. jk.
Wow, Kate, love the pictures of Chase...and the sunflower. You are doing an amazing job with your pictures. I love Chase's eyes, too. Fabulous looking model even if that's coming from Grandma!
I am so impressed your photography, they're worthy of framing. Chase looks to amazing, his blue eyes are precious to behold.
Post a Comment