This is a picture of Morgan. She is Ryan's cousin.
We were able to get a decent group photo eventhough I didn't have my tripod with me. I am not sure what Ryan propped it up on to get this great shot.
I hope that Ryan is still holding my hand when I turn 80 years old. :)
I finallly got some pictures of Halli not posing. :)











3 comments:
Great job again Kate! I love the group shot, how its cropped and arranged. Shauna looks gorgeous as usual, and kissing pictures oo la la! Looks like you're going to turn into the family photographer!
We had such a great time, thanks for posting such lovely memories. Your photography and editing make the memories all the more vivid and beautiful to look at. You have a wonderful eye for the camera. All the photos look fantastic, what a blast we had last weekend.
Beautiful pics! I posted before I looked at yours, sorry I guess I stole some of your pictures...just compliments of you're great photography! We had fun with y'all and look forward to a couple more days of memories!
Post a Comment