Rules:Post rules on your blog. Answer the six "8" items.
8 things I did yesterday:
*drove Tyler to school
*did a tag :)
*ordered presents online
*read a few chapters of Twilight (reading it again) :)
*watched Kung Fu Panda again :)
*did laundry
*checked out blogs
*helped Ty with homework
8 things I look forward to:
*a vacation
*sleeping in
*Christmas with the Jackson family
*naptime
*the weekend
*Twilight on DVD (I will have to wait a while, I know)
*Christmas presents
*date nights
8 restaurants I like:
*Cheesecake Factory
*P.F. Changs
*Breads of India (in Berkeley)
*Burrito Bandito
*Kent's market tri-tip sandwiches
*Casa Ramos
*TGI Fridays
*Ernestos
8 things on my wishlist
*new short wool jacket
*baby #3
*50mm lens for camera
*MAC notebook
*free time (with no kids fighting in background)
*building custom home in Shingle Springs w/ pool
*kids healthy for Christmas
*dream vacation to Bora Bora
8 Favorite TV shows:
*Dancing with the Stars
*The Big Bang Theory
*NCIS
*CSI - the original series
*The Biggest Loser
*The Office
*Deadliest Catch
*Ellen
8 People I tag: (you're it!)
*any 8 people that would like to do it :)
my boys
15 years ago



3 comments:
I love the Biggest Loser too! BUT if Vicki wins this season I will be mad! She is so mean!
Aubree - I totally agree with you!!!! I can't stand Vicki!!! I really want Michelle to win. She looks fantastic. Vicki is too much of a game player and hasn't learned anything. :) Can't wait to see what happens in the finale!!!
I think most of the Biggest Loser audience doesn't want Vicky to win. I'm in agreement with Aubree and Kate that I don't want Vicky to win. I would love to see Michelle, who has really learned a great deal about life and herself take home the $$$$. She seems like a "real" person and Vicky seems like a "plastic" person. Go Michelle!!!
Post a Comment