12.03.2008

Funny Faces {Tyler}

I rarely am able to get Tyler to cooperate when I have a camera in my hand. :) But I guess this was one of those rare moments...I just had to post. Tyler is such a character and so smart. I love all of your many faces...

8 comments:

Sister Christie said...

Wow, Kate, this is a real treat. Can't believe you were able to get some pics of Tyler doing different faces or even a "happy face" is hard to come by sometimes with him. Congrats on having a camera handy at this special "moment in time!" Love them all. Tyler, you're COOL! Love Grandma Fink :)

April said...

Love the faces. Is it weird that when I first saw the bottom left picture, I immediatly recognized Ryan in it....Guess that picture reminds me of him when he was a kid.:)Funny stuff!

Anonymous said...

Those pics are great quality! He's such a handsome guy!

Xana said...

Funny Funny Boy, it's great to be able to capture those rare looks that come and go so quickly.

Eric and Jill said...

I love the first two of him being goofy! Eric and I can't wait to see them, its been so long!

Jenna said...

I've seen all of those faces up close! I can almost hear the sound effects! Tyler is such a fun, smart, creative kid! I love those faces! I see what April is saying about Ryan... the older Tyler gets the more I see the both of you in him and his little personality. I love that kid!

Anonymous said...

You can never have enough cuteness from Tyler. It looks like a comic reel. You just want to squeeze him and kiss him.

Brittany said...

I'm amazed he looked at the camera long enough that you can take his picture and get such great shots. These are classics!!