1.10.2009

Tyler

Tyler has been such a joy lately!!!! On Sunday, he let Chase go to his primary class with him cause Chase was a bit traumatized about leaving the nursery. What a great big brother!?! :)

Ty was super proud of this puzzle that he put together. He made me take pictures each time he completed it(each block has four different pics on it). He works on writing his alphabet and numbers daily. He can also write all of his sight words and can read Level 2 books. He has made so much progress this year. I am sooo proud of my kindergartner's desire to learn and study. :) I hope it continues into adolescence!!!!!!

3 comments:

Sister Christie said...

Wow, I love all the pics of Tyler. He is usually such a mover, that it is hard to get good shots of him. Great pics, Kate, and congrats to Tyler for all of his hard work and achieving so much in such a short amount of time. Love the missing tooth, too! :)

Eric and Jill said...

That's funny about chase cause I'm the primary pianist and have watched all the new kids come in. THey were great throughout December while they only had to come for singing time but I don't know what happened to make the actual primary so hard on the little guys. They're so fun to watch. I also love Tyler's smile. He looks so cute with his missing tooth.

Jenna said...

He is such an AWESOME kid! I love that he loves learning! He such a smart kid and how adorable is he!?! Love the collage idea! Really cute!