2.08.2009

New Photography Blog Posts {ben and jordan}

This weekend I got to take pictures of Ben, my cousin, and his buddy Jordan. I am learning a ton and loving it!!!!!! Check out the photography blog to see all my fav pics from the shoot.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Hopefully, I will get to process all of the photos I shot of Ryan and the boys. We went to Old Sac with the boys early on Saturday to try and figure out the best places for the photo shoot w/ my cousin and his friend. :)

I love this next picture that I snapped of a vintage looking bike in between the photo shoots. :)

Photobucket

3 comments:

Jenna said...

I really like that one of Ben. Very photogenic like you were saying. The colors were great!

Summer's Blog said...

Kate, these photos are AWESOME. I think these are the best you've ever done. This looks like really high quality work. Bravo, these are fantastic.

Sister Christie said...

Kate: loved the pics you took of your "models" -- loved the poses and the backgrounds. I like the train background and the vintage bike...Classy job!