Chase decided he needed to wear his socks as gloves to help wash the car. No idea why.
Tyler's favorite part about washing the car was messing about with the hose.
You can almost hear his laughter...
Since it was so fun spraying himself with the hose the first time he decided to give it a second go.
Chase is never one to be out done by big brother and quickly stole the hose from Ty to try it out for himself.
Unfortunately, Chase didn't find it quite as amusing as Ty.
The next picture has nothing to do with washing the car. Ryan shot it. And according to Ryan, I am now officially a "Jackson." I guess, the last 7 almost 8 years didn't count. :)










6 comments:
Whata face, and you do it so well. Simple things can make for good times, and it looked fun. Can your team wash my car next week?
I love the difference between the two boys! Especially since you can see the indent when Chase is squirting himself.
Love the pics, Kate. Looks like so much fun. I agree with Xana - "can your team wash my car, too?" :) Love the funny face. I'd say that makes you a "Fink" too! :)
Welcome to the family Kate!!!
Nevermind the lips...your eyes are so stunning.
Wow Kate, I know you're making a funny face and everything but that pic shows how pretty you are. You're eyes look beautiful!! And skin and lips and hair!! Great shot Ryan!!!
Post a Comment