12.27.2008

Decorating the Gingerbread Houses {Christmas Eve}

Christmas Eve, the boys got to finish the gingerbread house project. Tyler was in heaven!!!!! He absolutely LOVED decorating the gingerbread house. Chase was in heaven too, but for a different reason, which I will explain a little later...

Grandma put on all the glue (aka icing) and Tyler added the candy (well alot of the candy). :)

This is what Chase did...he was quite happy to not help and eat as much candy as he could get his hands on. :)

I just really loved this picture of Shauna. She is sooo happy to be spending time with her grandsons!!!! :)

I had to include this picture of the Christmas Eve dinner spread. It was beautiful, and the food was DELICIOUS!!!! Tyler couldn't wait to eat, as you can tell from the pic, he was the first one to arrive at the dinner table. :)

Well, here is the long awaited finished product (well, atleast April wants to see it). :) This is the front view...

Here is a back view...

Of course, after we got a good shot of the finished product, the boys attacked it. Here comes Chase...

Chase is on top of the table eating the candy he scored from the gingerbread house, which is his preferred location at the Grandma & Grandpa Jackson's house. :)

5 comments:

April said...

That is one spectacular looking gingerbread house! wish I knew how to do that, I'm sure the girls would love it too! Looks like they all had a blast, and I love that picture of my mom, she looks beautiful!

Sister Christie said...

Oops! Looks like I commented about the final gingerbread house on the previous blog with the flour fight - way cool, though. Loved all the pics!

Brittany said...

I think this was the BEST gingerbread house I have ever seen, can't really say help decorate since my sidewalk got remodeled after I left the scene.

Xana said...

HaHaHaHa...Aren't we always remodeling? This was a fun activity, it was even more fun trying to eat the gingerbread house. Kate, thank you so much for documenting it. I may need to steal it for my annual family book.

Jenna said...

Love the pics Kate! What an end product! So jealous!! Chase looks so cute in his PJ's! Missed you guys on Christmas Eve this year, just wasn't the same with out you guys! Glad you came over on Christmas! That was WAY fun!