1.05.2010

happy new year...ok, so what if this post is a little late

Photobucket


We had a fantastic New Year!!! Britt and Brett came over and hung out and we watched movies and played Phase 10. It was a lot of fun. The food was yummy and I am sure that we all ate way too much.

About the picture, well for Christmas, Brittany made us these adorable rootbeer reindeers. I don't have a picture but she does on her blog, if you want to check them out. Anyways, Chase decided to put the eyes from the reindeers on his face and I, of course, was there to take his picture. Love that boy!!!!

3 comments:

Xana said...

Googeley Eyes....

Xana said...

There's a song or poem about that...I'll have to find it.

Sister Christie said...

Oh, that is such a terrific pic Kate. I absolutely, absolutely love it! Chase really is so fun to be around! Love the way you blurred out the background. Were those lights? The colors reminded me of pictures in the 50s :) Pretty special! He looks too grown up. We'll have to put a book on his head!